Friday, October 4, 2013

Spirit Day

Upper School Pep Rally
Today was Spirit Day at both the upper school and middle school and it was quite the event. There was a general theme of kids wearing red and black along with inflatable obstacle courses.

The upper school had a peo rally in the morning where the faculty raced the students through the obstacle course and it was hilarious. You could tell who played college football. The students ended up winning, but the faculty had more fun. 






Middle School Pep Rally
The middle school had the best spirit of the day. People were dressed in crazy outfits, some trying to look like wolverines. During the pep rally the teachers did a dance to a song called "What do wolverines say?" I think it was the highlight of the day. It was a spoof on the viral video of a song called "what does the fox say?" If they end up posting the pep rally video I will definitely link it to my blog because it is a classic. I kind of want to play it before out softball games because it's so catchy!
The Wolverine all dressed up





Future HWSB
There was also a dunk tank that I hung out near for a little trying to scout out the middle school talent. The girl in the picture is definitely a softball player. 

















______
As an aside, Happy Birthday Syd!!! Enjoy your Porto's and I am excited to celebrate this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment