 |
| Tami and Kim |
Today was Twin Day at the middle school (my favorite spirit day), but unfortunately I didn't get to dress up because I have been working in the upper school office all week. Around 11am, my emailed dinged with an email from Tami, the middle school athletic secretary. I oped it up and there was a picture of Tami and Kim dressed up as twin me's! They got the look down too with a tennis skirt, gray athletic tee, and a side pony with a huge bow. I have only been at HW for two months and my coworkers already have me pegged. I guess I'm not hard to read.
 |
| My signature side ponytail with a bow. |
Tomorrow is the last day of Spirit Week at the middle school and I am making sure to go there in the afternoon for the festivities. My black and red glitter is ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment