Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Golf

I managed to carve out a little time this afternoon to play golf. We played on course #1 at Brookside, which was cool, because I had never been on it before. Usually we play the back course because there are less people.















Syd gave me his older driver to try because it is about the same length and weight as mine. I tried it out and I am totally sold. It has way more pop than my club and I am hitting the ball significantly further and straighter. On the first hold I drove the ball right down the fairway and then putted for par. Yay me!














Playing at Brookside on Saturdays is nice because it is a relaxed environment and the course is pretty at twilight. On the 7th hole, there is a beautiful view of the old hospital, not courthouse, in Pasadena. I had to zoom in a little bit to capture the skyline.

Nice afternoon and evening at the golf course. I miss playing everyday. Let's go back to longer hours of sun in the evening.

1 comment: