| Playing Everybody is IT Tag |
We also played a game where you write down something no one on the team knows about you and then I read them out loud. The girls had to guess who was who and some of the facts were pretty funny. Two girls wrote down that they took gymnastics and all of us were confused when trying to figure it out who it was. What are the odds that they would write the same thing!?
The girl's favorite part of the day was when everyone wrote little notes of positivity to their teammates. The goal was to make everyone feel good about themselves and have something they can keep in their bags to look at if they are feeling low.
All of us had fun and I think it was a good experience. Even though we are over half way through the season, I am still learning a lot about my players. I hope the bonding moments will help us down the stretch in our upcoming must win games.
No comments:
Post a Comment