We had an easy trip from LAX to Puerto Vallarta. It is only a three hour flight and took less than 30 minutes to go through immigration. Piece of cake! Our resort was a less than 10 minute cab ride away, which was great. The Melia Vacation Club and Resort is nice, clean, friendly, and you almost feel like you are in the US, except, things are just a little bit inefficient (the internet for example or showing up promptly for our dinner reservation and being the only people at the restaurant, servers included.) It should be a good week staying here, but I am realizing that Syd and I are not really resort people, we need to get out, explore, and do things!
| The View From Our Room |
Looks like this is the best I can do uploading pictures wise. Our plan for today is to go into downtown Puerto Vallarta.

Love your travel posts!
ReplyDelete