Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunrise at the Beach

I watched the sun rise at the beach this morning over the ocean. 
I have been going to a little coffee shop on the beach while Syd surfs. They have the best raisin toast and mint tea. 

Syd got his first barrel wave of the trip. I posted a video on Facebook and the gram today if you want to check it out. He was stoked!

I walked up to the top of the hill above Snapper’s rocks and you could see the entire bay. I got up there just in time to see a rainbow. 

If you look closely you can see wild turkeys in the trees. Australia has crazy birds. Cockatoos wander around like pigeons. 




Tomorrow we fly up to Cairnes in the north. We have enjoyed the Gold Coast. Beautiful beaches, good waves, great smoothies and fresh juices!



No comments:

Post a Comment