Monday, March 16, 2020

Distance Learning Day 1

Today was the first day of Mercy Distance Learning, and me working from home. The school building is closed, but classes are in full swing. Here are some photos from my day. 
Me ready to go at 7:55 when school starts. 

RR thrilled to be up at 7:55. 

I went to Lindsay’s house for lunch from 10:50-11:30 instead of going to her classroom. 

Arthur helped me call into meetings. I did most my work sitting on the floor because Syd was working and taking calls downstairs. 

I video chatted with the SBOs. 

At 3:00, when school was out, we went to the beach. Syd was surfing. Lots of people social distancing at the beach this afternoon!

We also stopped by the ranch. RR and Kristin were there too. 

Kristin brought me a table so my back doesn’t hurt tomorrow! 


And this evening we all stretched on the mat in the workout room. 

Today was kind of fun and exciting. We will see how long the novelty lasts while we shelter in place until at least April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment