Arthur learned a new game with his straw! Syd sticks it under the carpet and then Arthur has to dig it out. Hours of fun!
It was funny because after he stuck his paws under the rug her would intensely lick them to clean them.

Here is dad with Mac the new horse in the geriatric section of the ranch with Coco and Warrior.

Check out Atlas’ long eyelashes!

In honor of Opening Day, I saw John Miller crossing Hwy 1 in Moss Beach! I was second in line at the intersection and snapped the photo.

Here are some cool photos of Surfer Syd.

He got some really good waves today. I am proud of this photo of him doing a cutback move.

Here is dad with Mac the new horse in the geriatric section of the ranch with Coco and Warrior.
Check out Atlas’ long eyelashes!
In honor of Opening Day, I saw John Miller crossing Hwy 1 in Moss Beach! I was second in line at the intersection and snapped the photo.
Here are some cool photos of Surfer Syd.
He got some really good waves today. I am proud of this photo of him doing a cutback move.
No comments:
Post a Comment