Friday, March 27, 2020

End of the Week

At 2:30 today I was so happy for the weekend to begin! Shelter in Place kind of feels like Groundhog day. Wake up, do the things, eat dinner, go to bed. 
Catching up on emails in the morning. 

Repoing Mercy Cheer today! Feels like forever ago we were in Las Vegas at Nationals. 

Sophomore class meeting with Coach RG and Mrs. C. Can you spot RR?

I helped dad line up the trailer hitch so he could move the trailer 4 feet forward. 

Happy dance because Dad successfully hooked up the trailer to the truck. 

Warrior and Coco grazing. 

Warrior likes to put his head in Cocos stall. 

Social distancing at the ranch!

They closed all the beaches in HMB and blocked off the parking lots. Good thing it is supposed to rain or else we would be really tempted to go. I bet Syd still surfs!

1 comment: