Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Enjoying Moss Beach

As much as I miss my students and colleagues, I am really starting to enjoy working from home. I love having the afternoons or early evenings to be outside and enjoy the Coastside. It is a scary time, but I think the slower lifestyle is a good thing. I know I am feeling a lot less stress and like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I hope everyone else is feeling a little lighter too. 
Another beautiful flower in my yard. 

I went for a bike ride again today for exercise. I am trying to tone my legs and prepare them for the next step of my rib rehab next week, which is jogging! I have been building up to impact for the last month. I am excited and nervous for the next step. 

Arthur hung out with me on the deck while I read. 

Lindsay and I went for a walk.

I love this line of daffodils. 

Fluffy goats in Moss Beach. These are not your average goats. They are tall, fuzzy, and have a big lot of grass to enjoy. 

We saw a baby seal down by the beach. 

I am really appreciating our home on the coast in the last few days. I am grateful for our beautiful home and our health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment