Syd made this stand up desk. I wrote emails there this morning.
I took Zoom calls at the dining table.
For lunch I walked around the neighborhood and picked up trash.
I sat in our new chairs on the deck after my walk.
I used the cat tree as a stand up desk during my leadership team meeting. I was walking in place and trying not to dance during the meeting!
Our new table came! It was surprisingly easy to put together.
Looks great!
Arthur chilled on my lap while we waited for Syd to finish work.
Syd surfed while I picked up trash and chilled on the rocks. Everyone in Montara and Moss Beach was at the beach. No social distancing there.
Today was a good day. I’m feeling like I’m getting the hang of this.
My writing group is starting to use Zoom, I'm sure you are a LOT
ReplyDeletebetter, but it was not that difficult. Love your home and your happy life.