Syd took the 6am surf boat and was the first one out at the break! Worked out well because he was back by 9 so we could take the early ferry to the main island. 
I enjoyed a quiet morning looking at this view one last time on our trip. 
We said good bye to our favorite burre #14. 
I left the two books I read while at the Lomani in their sharing library. Both were good reads. 
The Malolo Cat that took us to the port. We met our driver Robin who drove us earlier in the trip, and he brought us easily to the Marriott. We learned a few years ago driving here is hard with unknown rules, driving on the left, and huge potholes. I’m happy to have someone drive us!
Here is our new burre for the next 2 days.

The vibe is much busier here, but it’s nice to have more restaurant options. We are tired so not a lot of plans for the last leg of the trip. It is supposed to be windy so there might not be any surf. I have one more book to read!
No comments:
Post a Comment