![]() |
| You can kind of make out the girls headed toward the observatory |
Despite the mild nippiness, it was a pretty morning. The rain got rid of the LA smog and from the top of the Observatory it was a clear day with only a few morning clouds. It is funny but when we hike during PE we are starting to notice regulars who hike the same trail everyday. We often see the same dogs, or the same women in crazy outfits. I will try next time to take pictures of them.
I really enjoy going hiking with my students because I get to know them better. I feel like it is a luxury that my class can take time out from the real world in the morning to go on off campus hikes and not worry too much about our busy lives. While we are walking it is interesting to hear what they liked to do and their thoughts. One of the freshman in my class wants to be an astronomer and I found out that another rides horses competitively in a drill team.
| No smog in LA for the first time since... April? |
On another note, YAY for the weekend. Softball games today and errands tomorrow.

Photo looks like a picture of the distant "Emerald City."
ReplyDelete