Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good News

Yesterday I got an email from the Lucern International Film festival, but since the festival is a platform for mostly full length feature films, I didn't think I had a chance of getting in and I didn't open the email. Today I received two more emails from the festival, which I planned to ignore, but I accidentally opened on my iPad, and they were sending me hotel information and asking if my movie was a "world premiere, or a Swiss Premiere." I was highly confused, so I went back to read the first email.

Turns out, Dear Devils has been accepted into the film festival in Lucern! The festival is coming up alter this month and will last four days. Very cool and unexpected. I wish I could fly out for the weekend to attend! I am excited to get to share my story with more Swiss people about how the Devils and Switzerland changed my life. It is also awesome press for Swiss Softball and the Wil Devils Club.

Thanks Dad for submitting my movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment