Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sports Saturday

Ahh.. I have been neglecting my blog a little because I have been getting home completely exhausted. High school admissions season is intense!

But anyway, yesterday, my day was full of sports. I spent the morning at the softball field for my 12u games. They qualified for the playoffs, which I am excited about because the girls have really learned a lot, but at the same time, I am kind of looking forward to having my Saturdays free someday. I guess there is no such thing as too much softball though, right?

The girls won the game 16-1. It was 95 degrees and all the players were wilting. I don't blame them, I was pretty hot standing on the first base line.

Logan at tip off. The girl she was facing was 6'1. She almost out jumped her!
After the softball field, I sped over to Beverly Hills High School for the IH varsity basketball games. The second game was pretty exciting because we beat St. Monica 28-26. Very close and low scoring. Maureen, the parents, and I were sitting tight the entire game because it was such a nail biter.

Plans for today: running around getting ready for another busy week. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment