Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lawn Chair

Notice how I sat in the shade
I invested in a lawn chair to help me do a little relaxing this summer. Vanessa asked me when my chair would make its debut on the blog, so here it is!

The picture is the scene from my office in the park. Instead of doing my summer school planning and reading at home in my apartment, I brought my computer, ipad, and books to Lacy Park. Thank BOB for portable Apple products.

Lacy is becoming my home away from home this summer. No complaints.

Disney Grad night tomorrow. I will be at Disneyland with all the IH Seniors from 2pm until 5am. Should be an interesting adventure. For all of those who know me, you are probably laughing right now because I am NOT a night person. Good thing is they are taking us in buses and its FREE. More stories about that on Thursday after I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment