Sunday, June 3, 2012

Livewire Ribbons

In true softball player fashion, RR and I made ribbons for her team. We used red, navy, and white ribbon and tied them to hair bands to make them as filly as possible.

 I am trying to ride the momentum of RRs first game, first win, and first hit, to show her as many cool softball traditions as I can to keep her interested. I also sang quite a few different softball cheers this weekend in hopes that she would pick up a few lines to say in the dugout. When I was younger, I was more excited about the bows and screaming and singing in the dugout with my teammates than the actual game. She is definitely in that age group so I am trying to encourage her as much as I can.


Our non-cat muffin (the stray cat who likes to live with us) also liked the ribbons and tried to play with them while Kristin attempted an artsy photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment