Monday, January 27, 2014

Saturday-Monday

Syd and I both worked all day Saturday and Sunday, so we decided to take advantage of my 5 day weekend and treated today like it was Saturday. It was great!

This morning we were extra productive and cleaned the house and went to the gym. After all our tasks were done we got to play golf. Softball has been so busy lately I haven't been able to swing my clubs in about a month. 

I played some of my best golf today at Arroyo. On the front 9 I teed off and put 6 out of 9 balls on the green! I was hitting the ball so well I left a huge diviot in one of the greens. It was a perfect ball size and I proudly dug it out like a proper golfer would. 

I really missed being out on the course. It was nice having a day to relax and have time for myself. I even took a nap. 

Looking forward to my last day of vacation tomorrow before softball season is in full swing. Exactly one month til our first game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment