Monday, January 20, 2014

UCLA Bring a Friend

As a season ticket holder, I get four bring a friend tickets, and I finally got to use them today with Kristen, Jeremy, and Taylor. Taylor is a varsity basketball player at her school so she was excited to see the game and UCLA. They gave us these cool foam paws that we proudly sported the whole game.








Kristen managed to shoot Taylor and Jeremy's 15 seconds of fame on the jumbotron. I zoomed in the photo and you can see Taylor waving her paw hello. 















After the game we walked around Westwood for a little bit and got some food. I randomly got a text from Coach Poole, Kristen and mine's pitching coach at Towson. She must have sensed that we were together because she sent a photo of all the pitchers at Towson in the bullpen that she recently found. Kristen and I are on the left. We look so young!

Great three day weekend. Now a couple days of school and practice until semester break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment