Monday, August 25, 2014

GoPro

I mentioned yesterday that I bought a GoPro camera. It's really tiny and cool to use, the waterproof case is my favorite part. It only has 3 buttons, which makes it simple and hard to use at the same time, but it does connect to wifi.

The photos are decent, but I will probably still carry my cannon camera around too. The GoPro doesn't let you zoom in and you have no idea what you are taking a photo of because it doesn't have a viewer or a screen. It feels weird and is kind of exciting to have to wait until you upload the photos at home to know if you have anything of quality. It's like a step back in technology in the name of simplicity. 

Now I just have to think of some extreme sports to try so I can use it the way the creators envisioned. Or not, and I'll stick it to one of my batter's helmets during practice one day. That might be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the 60 Min. piece on how this camera was discovered and how much joy they take in the product and the results.

    ReplyDelete