
Both Syd and I had never been to the LA Zoo so we decided to take a spontaneous trip. It was too nice of a day to be inside and watch a movie and going to an LA landmark was a good alternative.

Any zoo I go to I automatically compare it to the SF Zoo. The layout was hilly and the animal exhibits were a bit smaller. My favorite part was the kolas. There were about 5 hanging out in trees and you could see them pretty well. In SF they are usually hiding or the exhibit glass is foggy.

I think my favorite part was the carousel. You can't go to a zoo without riding! Syd thought I was crazy, but he secretly enjoyed it. The animals were a lot more exotic than the usual horses. I got to ride a ladybug.
No comments:
Post a Comment