We played golf at the Kaihuna Golf Club today. It was more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for!
The clubs were super nice, nicer than my set at home. I was annoyed that the women’s rental clubs came in a pink bag, but then I started hitting the ball well and felt less annoyed about needing to take down the golf patriarchy...
Our golf cart had a GPS on it, that told you info about the hole you were on and exactly how far away you are from the pin. So cool and helpful!
I bought lime green balls to play with today, which I was happy about. I always thought colored balls were kind of lame, but you really can see them better in the fairway.
I didn’t think a world was possible to balance both a surf and golf hobby, but here we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment