Friday, August 12, 2022

In the Lagoon

Syd caught the early surf boat and had better luck today. He got a wave or two, even though it was windy. There were 3 others who went out on the boat with him from Australia and New Zealand. 
Surf boat headed back to shore. 

The view from my meditation spot where I spent most of my morning while Syd was surfing. 


The sun was out today so it was much warmer in the lagoon. 


Us in front of our burre. 


We had a really good fish and shrimp lunch. Mine had a pineapple, apple, mint, onion, and radish “slaw” that was more like a salad that was really good! I’m definitely going to make it at home. 


When the tide was higher we jumped from the stairs. 


Crossed that off the bucket list!


The view from dinner. 

After a great trip, we fly home tomorrow night. We hope to come back and enjoy Fiji again because it had everything we look for in a vacation. Syd was stoked on the surfing, and I loved the peaceful and warm water. It was the joy, rest, and inspiration I was hoping for!

Our flight leaves at 10pm on Saturday night, Fiji time, so we have all day to hang out. It is a 10 hour flight home, and we arrive in San Francisco on Saturday afternoon at 1:00pm. It will be a long Saturday across the dateline. Will share info about our journey home when I get WiFi.

Thank you, Fiji! We had an amazing time. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment