Sunday, September 19, 2010

Great Weekend

Ahh... what a great weekend! Vanessa moved in with us in Lommis and hung out from Friday-Sunday. On Friday I repped the Giants because they were in first place, but I am worried that wearing all my SF gear may have jinx them!

Christopher (Nadja's brother) Nadja, Vanessa, Me, and Christina on Friday night. All of us happened to be wearing gray sweats, our "family" dress code. Ha.

Saturday we went to Zurich in the afternoon. Christina took this awesome photo of the church that could seriously be a post card. Starting to look very "fall" around here!
We walked around by the lake a night, and had Italian food for dinner. The city is bustling with people walking around and having drinks with their friends. It felt very Europe. I am going to miss that feeling.
Today we spent the entire day in Lommis. The three of us cooked an awesome lunch for the family. Pesto and ham bread, cous cous salad (my contribution), vegetables, a two desserts. We had strawberry cake that Momma U made (amazing... don't worry, we got the recipe), and apple pie.
It was fun having a full house this weekend and nice to get to spend time with friends. Only one more week and I feel like I have to make every minute count!

No comments:

Post a Comment