Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Walking in Lommis

Sunny day in Lommis yesterday and Nils and his brother were at the house. Nil's has a friend Mirco who loves down the street and he came over to play too. We had a full house! To give Momma Ursi a break from 3 little kids, Christina and I took them on a walk to feed the goats.
We fed them sour apples that the boys had picked from the back yard. Ch and I cut them up and put them into bags. One apple had a worm in it! I had never seen that before and I was happy I was not going to be the one to eat it.

There are 4 goats who live on the hill. They were very excited to be fed and Nils and Mirco enjoyed themselves too.

On the way home we saw a cat in the bushes. The little boys laid down in the street to get a closer look. At home I would have been nervous about cars racing around the corner with kids in the street, but here I was more worried about tractors than anything else.
When we made it home Momma U had lunch all ready for the big crowd (6 people). Good thing too because Ch and I were tired from attempting to wrangle kids in a different language!

1 comment:

  1. Tip: With little boys of this age, you just start walking and bleating like a goat and they fall in line and have to follow you. It's in their genes.

    ReplyDelete