Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I know, I know...

There have been a lot of Giants posts lately but, seriously, a post season this good for Giants fans doesn't happen very often!

It is a funny scene in our house while the games are on. RR is in one room watching cartoons (left), while K and I (sometimes my dad too) are in the other on the edge of our seats during the game. When K and I start to scream and clap at good plays, RR ends up screaming too. We would like to think it is out of support, but really she just wants us to be quiet. I am hoping she will grow into a love and appreciation for the Giants in the future because I don't see it happening this season!

I don't want to jinx anything but we are 1 win away from the Big Show. Great night to be a Giants fan and tomorrow with Timmy on the mound might be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment