Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swiss Mail!

I got a package from Switzerland today! Vanessa sent me a package with two books in it and a letter with an idea for our next project to keep in touch. We are going to start a book club! So cool. Both of us like to read and want to have huge libraries in our houses someday so we are going to send each other books that we think the other person would enjoy.

The first two additions to my personal library are Peter Pan and Thirteen Reasons Why. Peter Pan is V's favorite book (and believe it or not, I haven't read the original version) and Thirteen Reasons Why is young adult literature, my favorite genre. Both of us miss our SHIRT, but I am looking forward to having a new reason to check the mail once a month.

More about the book club later! V and I have to finalize details like come up with a name and make rules.

1 comment: