WOW... it has been quite the last 24 hours.
___
Here is the fam and I waiting for the parade to start.
For years I have been a loyal customer to the hamburger booth. I wait all year for Pfest and then I eat at least 2 burgers in one weekend (I am def going back for more tomorrow). Probably more than I eat all year, but they are so good freshly cooked and smothered in ketchup.
Coolest thing about the Pumpkin Festival today was all of the people reppin' the Giants! I was impressed with all of the Giants gear in the crowd. This festive couple was gracious enough to let me take a picture of them while eating pumpkin cheesecake.
Grandma Audrey and I spotted a women wearing a pin that said "I (PUMPKIN) HMB, " and it turned out that Sea Crest School was giving them away at the pop corn booth. We knew we had to have one so we made our way to the school's booth. Above is us proudly rocking our own pins.
The Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival started this weekend. Thousands of people flocked to HMB to see the parade, shop and eat pumpkin goodies.
We got home from Pfest just in time to watch pregame before the Giants vs. Phillies game started. Kristin and I were very excited sitting in our chairs watching the game.
Great Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment