Before the after school program started all of the coaches introduced themselves by saying what they want to be when then grow up. This question is so hard for me! I almost said that I wanted to be a ballerina, but then I decided to go with a more practical answer, and said a writer. A little bit into hanging out with the girls and talking about the "word of the week" (integrity: to do what you say you will do.), I realized that I was doing what I want to do when I grow up. I want to be a role model and inspire little girls to play sports and be strong and proud women. Now I just have to figure out how to do that WITHOUT growing up! Ha
Another good afternoon at BAWSI. It was fun watching the CSM softball players make the little girls' day. Glad I could be apart of it.
.... In other news... How about them GIANTS?!?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment