Introducing
ESPNW.com ESPN's new website for women's sports. I don't know why it took until 2011 for ESPN, the largest sports network in the US, if not the world, to have a network dedicated just to women's sports. I think maybe companies are hesitant to launch an outlet just for women's sports since Sports Illustrated for Women failed miserably in 2002. I go to the website regularly so it is worth checking out for women's sports enthusiasts. I just wish they had an iphone app!
There is tons of info about the series going on right now, plus they have an MLB tab so you can also read about the Giants. So many good things in one place. Now I need to figure out how to work there....
Well, we could ask Rick if he knows anyone there. Then you make a cold calll just like in college and you go from there. You have goog credentials, degree, publishing, film making, and coaching and athletics. So why not?
ReplyDelete