Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hi From Iowa

Ahhh... In my 3AM rush to get to the airport, I forgot my camera cord to upload pictures! Epic fail. But I think Jenna probably has an extra one so I will ask her in the morning.

My trip here was smooth. Jenna met me in Des Moines and then we drove 2 hours to Iowa City where she has a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. The drive through the green country went really fast because we had so much to discuss an catch up on. I haven't seen Jenna since last December.

Above is the capitol building in Des Moines. We drove by on the way to the freeway from the airport.

Jenna showed me downtown Iowa City a little this evening before we had dinner at her house. We are planning to do more exploring tomorrow. I love college towns. So many people around in the streets and tons of cool shops and restaurants.
Above is Jenna's cute house.
Jenna's street. Sooo American. Ha. Both of us love the fact that it is called Brentwood St... the same neighborhood OJ Simpson lived in.

More tomorrow, I am tired from only 5 hours of sleep. I have no idea what time it is r what time zone I am in but I think after a good night's sleep in Jenna's comfy guest room I'll be ready to go tomorrow.

Good Night!

*Note pictures were added later.

1 comment: