When I got to the field little Toby, who is 2, was running around playing with a baby bat and ball. He was a little shy when he first saw me, but he said "Claire!" and showed me what he was holding. He had a printed out picture of me in a purple shirt. My aunt Lisa said that he had been carrying the picture around all day. So funny. I am glad I made his day!
<- Uncle Don on the mound. I am not the only pitcher in the family!
Donnie's slow pitch team is called the Crude. He was pitching when I got there and I am impressed with the amount of arc he can get on the ball and throw strikes. Slow pitching is totally foreign to me, but Donnie is good at it so it was fun to watch his team play. Some of the guys get really into the game, but I guess I understand how that goes.
Donnie hit a homerun to help his team win 9-5 (or something like that). Good Job Don and Crude.
But where's the picture of Toby with the baby bat and ball?!? Sounds fun -- glad you could go!
ReplyDelete