Sunday, January 20, 2013

Disney World Part 1

It has been a whirlwind couple of days in Florida. Little sleep is the name of the game (time zones and a booked schedule make that challenging). Yesterday Sabrina and I went to Disney World. I only have a couple of minutes this morning before checking out of the hotel, so I figured I'd post a quick picture and explain our day later.

We went to both Disney World and Epcot in one day, which is we found out is totally doable. There is no need to go on vacation to the Disney World Resort for a week. Sabrina and I had a fun time and we both liked Epcot the best because we had never been there before.

More tomorrow when I get home. I have a Waffle House breakfast to eat (A must when you go to the South) and a plane to catch back to the West Coast.

Next blog post from PST and more information. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment