| Union Station |
| The Market |
Anyway... we were dropped off across the street from Olvera Street, which is the oldest street in Los Angeles. It is the center of Mexican culture in this area. The street is lined with vendors selling leather goods, El Dia De Los Muertos gifts, musical instruments, clothing, and other stuff that is pretty but you don't really need to buy.
There are tons of authentic restaurants and we met Sabrina, Erin, and Benz for lunch. Vanessa tried a chile renlleo, but it wasn't her thing. I throughly enjoyed my churro for dessert but lunch was so heavy we are still full at dinner time.
![]() |
| Coach Bri Teaching Me |
Later in the afternoon we went to a local gym to play a little basketball. Sabrina showed us the proper way to shoot and I learned how to do a crossover lay up. I love sports and learning new things.
![]() |
| Shooting |
It was a nice last day of vacation and now I am starting to think about real life. Back to reality tomorrow.



I used to love to bus from Pasadena to the Big Ciy! Enjoyed your review of the Rose Parade too...
ReplyDelete