Sunday, January 13, 2013

UCLA vs. UW

The alumni dance team performed during half time at the UCLA game today. These ladies were awesome! They were dancing and entertaining the entire crowd without missing a beat. I want to be that cool when I get older. Sabrina told me I was too young to join the group now, plus, I didn't go to UCLA. Hmph.

UCLA won, and are tied for 1st place in the Pac-12. We have made friends with some of the season ticket holders who sit around us and during the game one lady kept turning around to keep us up to date on how the other teams in the Pac-12 were doing. Everyone was really excited that Stanford lost because that is going to be the biggest competition this year.

Sabrina, Erin, and I are totally apart of the regulars now and at one point the entire bench turned around to see who was cheering so loud for them. Good times. Supporting women's athletics will never get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment