Sunday, January 6, 2013

See Ya Later V!

I dropped Vanessa off at the airport this evening after going to the driving range one last time. I am impressed how much she liked it! The past two days have been spent running around to softball field because it is officially season. Last minute shopping was also in order. We had an awesome time hanging out while she was here. It felt like vacation for me too because we had plenty of time to do the touristy LA things we wanted to do, but could also stay close to home and enjoy Pasadena. I am going to miss having good braided hair all the time.

I would have never imagined that my best friend would be from Germany. We both wish we lived closer, but since we don't it makes our visits more exciting. I am already starting to think about Europe 2013 because Vanessa and I never say goodbye we always say "See ya later." I hope it works out! I am downloading new Lonely Planet Books as we speak to start my research.

1 comment: