Sunday, September 15, 2013

Giants vs. Dodgers

It was a great weekend to be a last place Giants fan. Syd and I went to the game against the Dodgers today in LA. Both teams weren't playing their star players so I wasn't sure what to expect from the game, but turns out Pence was most of the offense the Giants needed to take the series with two homeruns.








I was excited to bring my Posey lunch box to the game as a purse. Creative, right? I was a little bummed Buster didn't play today though. 








Wilson Pitching




A couple things, Brian Wilson looks terrible in blue and can only last 2 batters. The Giants aren't making the playoffs this year, but it's ok because we have two more rings than the Dodgers. And I can't believe I only went to three baseball games this year. Where did the summer go?!

Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment