Sunday, September 1, 2013

UCLA Tailgating

Yesterday we went down to the Rose Bowl around 4:00 to tailgate. We didn't have tickets to the game, which was perfect because we learned last year the BBQing and hanging out is way more fun.

It was a good group of people who came and I realized how weird it is that I used to see Sabrina, Jennie, and Lisa everyday and now I only see them if we make an effort to get together. I don't like it!








We had a ton of food. Syd premade ribs at home that were excellent. Sabrina brought taco supplies and Jennie brought sausages. Our group knows how to eat. 

Around 6:30 everyone else at the golf course went inside the stadium and we could hear the game so we knew who was winning. UCLA ended up killing Nevada. 









Perfect evening in Pasadena. 

1 comment:

  1. Garnishing with Lemons: 10 for presentation. Says Chef Bill the lemon man.

    ReplyDelete