I went to the HW field for the first time today because we play off campus. I remember the field was beautiful last year when I played against HW, and it is still really nice. Summer has it the grass pretty hard, but come season it will be in tip top condition.
We have a nice facility with trees over the stands and hedges in the outfield. I have two softball sheds that are filled with goodies. One has field maintenance supplies including a tractor I am hoping to drive, and the other is all softball gear. I can't wait to go through the balls and organize all the stuff.
We also have two batting cages that I need to buy screens for. So many practice possibilities!
Practice at the field will start in November so I have a little bit of time to get things in order. I am told I won't ever have to drag the field, but I know myself and I will probably be out there everyday with my rake.
No comments:
Post a Comment