Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Already?!

Where did this week, and more importantly, where did this weekend go?! I have been running around getting used to my new position, and I am starting to feel comfortable at HW. My new schedule is a little hectic though as I am learning the lovely traffic schedules of my commute. I am looking forward to starting October with a more settled in feeling than I had last month.

Anyway, today Syd and I went to my friend Sara's baby shower at the Brentwood Country Club. It is on a beautiful golf course and it was fun to catch up with old friends. Sara is going to have her baby Kenzo in Novemeber. Since she is having a boy the theme was mustaches. The tables had cute mustache accessories on them for guests to have fun with. Syd's mustache idea was the funniest. A unibrow is never a good look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment