Monday, September 16, 2013

Inventory

It is no secret that cleaning is not my forte, but today I made an effort to go through the middle school softball shed. There is a combination of PE stuff and team gear all mixed together so I had to make some decisions about all the bats and balls. I didn't do too much organizing because I am going to get a new shed with shelves, but I tried to take inventory of things I need to buy.












Sorting the balls was the biggest challenge. There were at least 5 different types of balls in the shed from pitching machine balls to wiffles. I need more buckets is mostly what I learned. 

Next step will be to find the nerve to throw away some of the really old stuff that hasn't been used in years. I'll save that for another week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment