Friday, November 15, 2013

Old Town

It is November 15th and Old Town Pasadena is decorated for the holidays already. Ah!!

There are images projected on all the buildings, including our own. A couple nights ago I noticed a weird light shining in our bedroom window. Syd pulled a chair up to the window so he could see what was going on and there was a guy outside on the roof trying to adjust the projector. We think he saw Syd's head in the window because the lights immediately turned off. 

The next night I saw these snowflakes on the side of our apartment. Notice the little rectangle window that is lit up? That's our apartment and the window is right above our bed. I am so glad they repositioned the lights so we didn't have a snowflake shining in our window all night. No need to be kept awake by snow in California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment