Monday, November 18, 2013

Water Pick

I went to the dentist last week and because my teeth are so tight, she suggested that I get a water pick to help me floss. I figured, why not, so I bought one this weekend from Target. Little did I know that what I actually bought is an electric squirt gun.

The first time I tried my water pick I legit got a gallon of water all over the bathroom. Mirror, floor, towels, counter. It was a mess. The thing sprays automatically which is counter intuitive because you would think the button would mean spray, but it actually means stop. I still need to practice quite a bit to get the water in the sink instead of the floor. 

Also, Syd thinks it's hilarious to spray me with it. I was peacefully sitting on the bed and felt some water hitting me. When I looked up I saw Syd pointing the water pick in my direction. The thing has impressive distance ranging from the bathroom all the way to the bed. 

My suggestion is, if you decide to invest in a water pick yourself, get one you can use in the shower. You'll avoid the mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment