Monday, December 8, 2014

Courtyard Marriott

Hello from the Courtyard Marriott down the street from our house in Pasadena. Long story very short, while I was in Las Vegas, our apartment flooded and we had to vacate this morning so they can rip out the floors and fix the damage. A week in a hotel isn't terrible, but I mostly feel bad about all the trauma we are putting Arthur through. First neutering, then 3 inches of water in our house, and now he is in the hotel with us. He was scared at first but now he is running around exploring. We felt like it is better for us to keep him with us than board him at a kennel. He is still a kitten and has never been around other cats. During the day Arthur goes to work with Syd.


It is going to be an adventure of a week. 

1 comment:

  1. sorry about your home! I'll need a photo of Arthur working with Syd - he is going to be such an adaptable cat with all these changes!

    ReplyDelete