![]() |
| They gave us a bunch of cool stuff for coming to the convention |
The first speaker of the convention was an all day thing about "Creating a Championship Culture." He focused a lot on how to identify what you want your team's core values to be and how to get players to buy into the mission. He gave us tools and ideas for reflecting on our teams and how to make them better. I am feeling very inspired and can't wait to have these conversations with my coaches and team.
So far the best part of being at the convention is feeling apart of the softball community. I am surrounded by great coaches all the time, but because they coach other things, sometimes it is hard for me to relate to them. The energy in the room today was electric because everyone has the same passion. I also saw people that I knew and wasn't expecting to see. Britney who played for the Devils two summers ago is here and my friend Benz is flying in tomorrow. I also saw Coach and her new assistants from Towson. I am hoping to catch up with them about the new softball stadium later this week.
Anyway, I am almost feeling too excited for the events tomorrow to sleep, even though I am super tired. I am so focused on the softball stuff I haven't even realized the city that never sleeps is out there. I had dinner at the buffet in Paris by myself, which was a little lonely, but Melanie my assistant is coming tomorrow. Should be fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment