Today at the convention I got to hang out with my friend Benz. She is now coaching at Colorado Mesa University and I haven't seen her since she moved to CO. Melanie, Benz and I had a good time walking around and listening to speakers together. Today we heard the new Stanford coach speak about how she built a strong team culture. I can't believe how much good information I am bringing home to my team! I am so thankful that HW encouraged me to go this year. Mel and I already have the entire week planned with our new drills and ideas for the team. The girls are going to love it.
Syd picked me up from the airport tonight and I am happy to be home with him and Arthur. I feel like I haven't been home for two weeks, but I am already looking forward to the convention next year in Atlanta.
No comments:
Post a Comment