Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day

Thank you to all our family and friends for making today a wonderful Christmas Day!

Syd and I opened a few presents at home and the highlight for me was this shadow box of all of our wedding favors from Syd's sister Juli. It was exactly what I wanted (without telling anyone) and Juli did an amazing job. I am excited to display the memories in our house for years to come. 

After that, we went to my parent's house early this morning for Santa gifts and there was a rainbow at the end of our street. 

There were lots of Legos, and horses, and Syd's highlight was this surfboard. 

We stuffed ourself with Dad's delicious meal and then played golf with Matt and Kristin in Ocean Colony. The course was closed to the public so we walked around and played 8 holes of golf. Our timing was perfect and we teed off on the 18th at sunset. The view of the Ritz-Carton and the ocean is spectacular. 

We had a really nice holiday, catching up with friends and family and I hope everyone else did too!


No comments:

Post a Comment