Friday, December 18, 2015

Kennewick, WA

Hello from Kennewick, WA. My mother and her family grew up here in Eastern Washington. This morning we woke up early and flew to Seattle. From Sesttle we got on this mini propeller plane to fly over the mountains. I was happy that the plane had 20 rows because I remember as a kid flying on a 12 seater plane and only a sheet separated us between the luggage. 

When we landed everything was white! There was snow on the ground and I was not expecting that at all. I have been wearing all the outer layers that I brought with me (own?) at once!

Dad and I settled into our hotel and we had dinner with the extended Rietmann family. It was really nice to see that everyone is happy and doing well. Looking forward to doing more catching up tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment