Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy... except not...


This week, Ch and I have been cruising around in Nadja's boyfriend, Andi's car. He just got a new company car so he has an extra one. Thanks Andi and Nadja!

<-Our ride has tinted windows, 6 gears, and a sweet speaker system. Yes, heads do turn while we are driving around Wil.

The last few days we have had no plans, and then ended up at 10PM saying where did today go!? We have shopped in Wil (we spent over 2 hours in the grocery store looking at all the cool/bizarre/weird products), went to Ikea, watched movies, cooked lunches (today we cooked chili and cornbread), worked out. Our days have been packed with meaningless but fun outings.

The rest of the week should be busy too. There is a big festival in Wil this weekend and the Devil's club is in charge of having a bar/tent. Since we have a ton of time on our hands, Ch and have been given a list of things to buy for the weekend. Everything from decorations to limes are on the list. We will probably spend the rest of the week tracking down all the stuff and planning for the party. More about that later, I am sure.

Oh and... as an aside, I know that the weather in CA is blazing hot today and I have to say I am a little bit jealous. It is starting to feel like fall here and that summer is ending. But no worries, just because the season is over doesn't mean my summer mentality is going to end. Only a month left here and I plan on living it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment