Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When in Wil


There is a Psych ward right outside of Wil, so every once in a while you get to see some characters in the city. Yesterday Christina and I were eating ice cream and reading in our fav ice cream shop, Enrico, and we spotted Six Pack Joe (or Six Pack for short). He is famous for walking up and down the main street in Wil to the train station at a snail's pace with two shopping bags in hand. I have never seen what is inside the bags but everyone says he carries a six pack, hence his name. He never talks to anyone, just minds his own business, but everyone in Wil knows who he is.

Above is Six Pack chilling on a bench in Wil. I pretended to take a pic of Ch so it didn't look so obvious as to what I was doing.

___

In other news.... Dear Devils has been accepted into another film festival! The Silicon Valley Film Festival will be showing my documentary around the 21st of August. I haven't received many details yet, but it is pretty exciting to be accepted into a film fest so close to home. I will provide more details as I receive them, and let me know if you are in the Bay Area and interested in going!

No comments:

Post a Comment